Invest in the cosmopolitan living at Hotel 101 Airport Condo-Tel for sale in Lapu-lapu City Cebu, complete with convention center and commercial strip.
Hotel 101 condotel for sale in Lapu-lapu City Cebu.
Reservation/purchasing of this unit can be done personally in the office OR online! All payments must be directly deposited to the Hotel 101's bank account.
Hotel 101 Condo-Tel Unit Type;
Soon to rise in a 5,493 sqm prime commercial lot along the Mactan-Cebu International Airport Road, Hotel 101 Cebu Mactan Airport offers a cosmopolitan type of accommodation with its own convention center and refined commercial strip. Poised to be the biggest airport condotel in the Visayas region, the project is another landmark in the making. Hotel 101 Cebu will be complemented by a convention center and commercial strip.
With the vision of being one of the best large-scale hotel brands in the country, Hotel 101 promises to be a choice accommodation, with services and facilities that address the needs of a fast-paced leisure and business environment.
As hotel room rates and occupancy increases over time, both Hotel 101 Cebu and its unit owners are positioned to continuously gain financial benefit from their real estate investment.
With this new hotel, it brings to 6 the number of Hotel 101 projects which will pre-sell this year in key tourism and urban areas in the country, including Bohol, Boracay, Cebu, Davao, Palawan, and the Fort.
Hotel of Asia, Inc., the developer of Hotel 101, is DoubleDragon’s hospitality arm. The hotels under its portfolio include Jinjiang Inn (Makati, Ortigas, and Boracay), Injap Tower Hotel, and Ascott DD Meridian Park Manila.
HOTEL 101 PROJECTS:
HOTEL 101 SHARE;
PROFIT SHARING -THE EVOLUTION OF RENTALS:
In a residential condominium, if there are NO TENANTS, then there will be NO INCOME. While in Hotel 101 Cebu, it assures all investors/ unit owners of a 30% INCOME as a share from the Hotel’s over-all revenue! So, you will not worry about any unrented units, you will let your money work for you, plus you can stay overnight for FREE for x number of days in any Hotel 101 nationwide!
Hotel 101 Cebu is a condotel concept of DoubleDragon Properties Corp. (a real estate venture between Mang Inasal and Jollibee) wherein if you buy a unit, you no longer need to manage it personally.
HERE ARE THE FEATURES:
HAPPY ROOM :
Hotel 101’s signature room is crafted with consistency and efficiency in mind.
FEATURES and AMENITIES:
SAMPLE COMPUTATION, PRICE RANGE, and MONTHLY AMORTIZATION:
This may vary depending lot sizes, unit location, and where it is facing.
Prices in CEBU-Real Estate Shop is the same as if you go directly to the sales office.
21 sqm happy room available at Hotel 101 Condominium-Hotel located in Mactan airport road, Lapu-lapu City Cebu Philippines.
Real Estate values are increasing. The price is subject to increase without prior notice... So if you are aiming to have these properties, reserve now!!!
Select Country Currency
Experience luxury living and investment opportunities with the Hotel 101 Condo-Tel for sale in Lapu-lapu City, Cebu, Philippines. This project boasts a total of 548 Happy Room units and is poised to become the biggest airport hotel in the Visayas region. The 12-storey business and leisure hotel is located in a prime commercial lot along the Mactan- Cebu International Airport Road, making it an excellent location for travelers and businessmen alike. As a unit owner, you will have a 30% share of the gross room revenue excluding taxes and will be entitled to a condominium title to the unit, free nights in Hotel 101 projects nationwide, and will have the real property tax shouldered. Hotel 101 will take care of the remaining 70% of the gross room revenue, along with the cost of unit fit-out, hotel operating expenses, unit repairs, and maintenance. The building is equipped with luxurious features and amenities such as a lobby, all-day dining restaurant, function halls, business center, deck, rooftop bar, spa, fitness gym, swimming pool, casino, and retail shops, ensuring a comfortable and convenient lifestyle for residents and guests. Don't miss out on this excellent investment opportunity!
Hotel 101 Cebu