Enjoy an impressive floor area of 95sqm, 4 bedrooms, 3 modern baths, and elegant cabinets in every well-designed unit at Michael James Residences townhouse.
Discover spacious townhouse living at its finest with Michael James Residences. Enjoy an impressive floor area of 95sqm, 4 bedrooms, 3 modern baths, and elegant cabinets in every well-designed unit.
VIEW THE PHOTOS
August 30, 2023 update
Reservation/purchasing of this unit can be done personally in the office OR online! All payments must be directly deposited to the Michael James Residences bank account.
Michael James Residences Subdivision Unit Types;
Michael James Residences (R.F.O.), a prestigious residential development, is conveniently situated in San Jose, Purok 4, Talamban, Cebu City, in close proximity to North Gen Hospital and Montessori International School. Offering townhouse units with a prime location, this property presents a remarkable opportunity.
The townhouse units boast a well-designed floor plan with an impressive lot area of 53 square meters and a spacious floor area of 95 square meters. Each unit features four elegant bedrooms, three modern toilet and bath facilities, and meticulously crafted cabinets. Additionally, residents will have the convenience of a dedicated car park, a service area, and a charming pocket garden.
The kitchen is fitted with top-of-the-line granite countertops, providing a sophisticated and functional space for culinary endeavors. Moreover, the townhouse units come pre-wired for cable and telephone connections, ensuring seamless connectivity in today's fast-paced world.
The exceptional value of these townhouse units is offered at a competitive price of PHP 5,480,000. To secure your preferred unit, a reservation fee of PHP 20,000 is required, valid for one month. Please note that the reservation fee is non-refundable but deductible from the Total Purchase Contract (T.P.C).
To facilitate the purchase, a flexible payment scheme is available. You can opt for a 20 percent equity payment plan, payable over 6, 12, or 18 months, allowing you to manage your finances effectively. The remaining 80 percent can be financed through a bank loan, providing convenience and flexibility.
Investing in Michael James Residences is an excellent choice for discerning individuals seeking a harmonious blend of modern living and strategic location. Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a remarkable townhouse unit in the heart of Cebu City. Contact us today to secure your dream home!
SAMPLE COMPUTATION, PRICE RANGE, and MONTHLY AMORTIZATION:
This may vary depending lot sizes, unit location, and where it is facing.
Prices in CEBU-Real Estate Shop is the same as if you go directly to the sales office.
Townhouse at Michael James subdivision for sale in San Jose Purok 4, Talamban, Cebu City, Philippines.
Real Estate values are increasing. The price is subject to increase without prior notice... So if you are aiming to have these properties, reserve now!!!
Select Country Currency
Immerse yourself in the allure of Michael James Residence, an extraordinary residential opportunity awaiting you in the vibrant neighborhood of 9WH8+WC4, Cebu City, Cebu, PH. Prepare to be captivated by the thoughtfully designed townhouse units available at Michael James Residences Subdivision, where modern aesthetics harmoniously merge with functional living spaces, offering a lifestyle that transcends expectations. With its prime location and close proximity to schools, hospitals, and commercial centers, this remarkable development seamlessly combines urban convenience with a serene ambiance. Step into spacious townhouse units boasting well-appointed bedrooms, stylish bathrooms, and elegant cabinets, exuding luxury at every turn. Embrace your culinary passions in the well-equipped kitchen, complete with sleek granite countertops and contemporary fixtures. Revel in the beautifully landscaped surroundings, tranquil pocket gardens, and the comfort of your own private car park and service area. Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to own a piece of Talamban's thriving real estate. Contact us today to embark on the journey towards your dream home at Michael James Residences.
Michael James Residences